Careers – Robertslaw Pty Ltd
Are you a happy, motivated and experienced Paralegal who enjoys a challenge, is organized and capable of staying calm under pressure? Would you like to: –
- be part of a great team culture
- work for a firm with excellent staff retention
- join our expanding practice
- be in a central Gold Coast location
- work in a busy and varied role
- negotiate your hours
- receive a salary commensurate with your experience
RobertsLaw of Mudgeeraba is one of the oldest established law firms on the Gold Coast. We are looking for an experienced paralegal to join our team on a part-time basis with a view to becoming full-time.
Working under the supervision of our lawyers, your role will involve drafting or preparing documents and correspondence, research, liaising with clients and other lawyers, as well some general administrative duties, such as diary management, data entry, reception, telephone, mail and banking, when needed.
A background in conveyancing is essential, as you will need to provide support on conveyancing files.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 6+ years’ experience working as a Paralegal, with experience in deceased estates, family law and conveyancing. Litigation experience would be a bonus.
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask and prioritise deadlines.
- Have the ability to work under supervision as well as autonomously with a think ahead approach.
- Possess great attention to detail and initiative as well as being organised.
- Be professionally presented with impeccable communication skills.
- Sound IT skills in MS Office, with previous experience in LEAP a distinct advantage
References are essential.
If you are an enthusiastic, committed individual with an impeccable work ethic who thrives in a supportive environment and this sounds like you, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Applications close 5:00pm Monday 12 August 2019
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- What’s your average typing speed?
- What’s your expected hourly rate?